Tuesday 25 May 2010

Band on the Run

I have been talking to Rob today about bands and music festivals and I wasjut going back thinking about bands I have seen and noticed some big bands and I thought I wud mention them (cos i'm so... wateva the word is lol)

The two biggest bands I have seen was Ultravox at the Royal Symphony Hall in Birmingham and Pink Floyd during their reunion in the NIA which is also in Birmingham.

I have been to four music festivals in Escot Park in Devon now and seen some rather biggish bands there. In 2006 I saw The Proclaimers, The Buzzcocks, Killing Joke, Levellers and Alabama 3 (They did the theme tune for the Sopranos), 2007 I saw Gogol Bordello (Alex likes them), New Model Army, Dreadzone, The Damned and legendary comedian Bill Bailey. In 2008 I saw Squeeze, Supergrass, Levellers again and Ross Noble. Then finally in 2009 I saw Hawkwind, The Pogues, Levellers and Aussie-English band Pendulum. I'm goin again this year to see Levellers for the fifth time (They run the event and are from Paul's faourite town... Brighton), James (Some band from Manchester) and the legendary Jamaican band The Wailers who were part of Bob Marleys band before he died... wow a lot of bands...

No comments:

Post a Comment